Wellness Centers Wellness programs are designed to promote health and general wellness. Some centers are open for everyone, from people who just want relax to recovering addicts who want to heal, and some are specifically designed for formerly addicted individuals.

Old 12-11-2012, 10:13 AM

Mattheato is on a distinguished road
Default Diet plan to lose weight

This is as obivious as the nose on your face. Lipo-13 was redistributed by them after this date. Stop wasting time with Lipo-13 until you're ready to get serious as it concerns Lipo-13. Whichever Lipo-13 you wish it is perfectly fine with me.

http://lipo13.net/
Old 12-12-2012, 03:44 AM

Emiliano is on a distinguished road

Well Weight loss is very common, and people are reluctant to discuss about over weight that is why they are getting fat day by day and major reason of overweight is due to focusing on fast foods. Fruits and vegetables are perfect for our health and body. Exercise is also good for this purpose but exercise does nothing if you are not following good diet plan.
Old 12-17-2012, 05:28 AM

Frejya is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emiliano View Post
Well Weight loss is very common, and people are reluctant to discuss about over weight that is why they are getting fat day by day and major reason of overweight is due to focusing on fast foods. Fruits and vegetables are perfect for our health and body. Exercise is also good for this purpose but exercise does nothing if you are not following good diet plan.
I would like to add sprouts and yoga in your list. Yoga proves very beneficial it not only helps in weight loss, purifies mind and soul. It brings lot of positivity and make you feel fresh the entire day.
Old 01-04-2013, 04:52 PM

Michele01 is on a distinguished road

It is important to adopt healthy methods to lose weight and not some quick fox method which result in temporary weight loss and permanent health problems. One needs to be aware of the food to be eaten during weight loss plans and also the exercise regime. Be alert, smart and have the right guidance while doing it.
Old 07-23-2013, 01:45 PM

jikemerry114 is on a distinguished road

eat fruits and vegetables and vegetables they are good for health go for morning walk don't over eat
it will keep u healthy and do not increase your weight
thanks
have a nice day
Old 10-01-2013, 09:04 PM

jessrod is on a distinguished road

For me, I started an 8min ab workout every other day, I eat a light breakfast, then have lunch/dinner at around 5pm, a couple snacks in between, and then have a light dinner no later than 7:30pm.
Old 09-28-2014, 09:52 PM

kyle84 is on a distinguished road

Is Lipo-13 a diet plan that helps people lose weight? If it is, then I would be interested to know how much effective it could be if followed with caution. So far, I have been familiar with several weight loss programs and even, I tried a few of them, but unfortunately, I got no good results.
Old 11-17-2018, 10:05 PM

hondatalaha is on a distinguished road
Default Hi

It seems to me a nice topic to follow. I am Honda, I am from Japan. Nice to meet you all.