Valium One of the most frequently prescribed drugs in the world today is Valium or diazepam. Commonly used for treating anxiety, insomnia, seizures, muscle spasms, alcohol withdrawal and benzodiazepine withdrawal, it is also a commonly abused drug, with many individuals suffering from valium addiction.

Old 07-26-2009, 03:03 AM

skatss is on a distinguished road

I was taking valium for a while and the drug didn't do a thing to calm me down. My doctor told me it takes a little while for the drug to take effect but I eventually stopped taking it because it never made me feel better. Eventually he put me on Paxil and that works but I'm afraid of taking too much of it. All of these drugs seem very dangerous to me. I wish I didn't need to have something calm me down..
Old 04-05-2011, 12:45 PM

tahizensis is on a distinguished road

Your body could develop tolerance for Valium .Not only that, you can also get addicted to Valium. It affects chemicals in to the brain that may become unbalanced and cause anxiety.
Old 12-05-2016, 08:07 AM

Scott71 is on a distinguished road

I can see this was back in 2009...nevertheless, if you need this prescribed drug, Valium can be handled well. I have been on Valium for over 25 years, my script is 1-2 tabs (5mg-10mg) once or twice a day. I can easily have 5mg a day for days on end and not have a problem, I have even missed a few days at a time.
If you feel you are getting out of control, reign yourself in...ween yourself down and be strict on yourself with it, if you seek professional help, in Australia, you won't ever get a script for it again. Also, if you do need professional help...get it, it will probably save your life.
You will also find that most folk are on more than one prescribed drug...this is where the problem lays. You can keep a low dose...it is mind over matter..