LSD Lucy in the sky with diamonds? No, it's Lysergic acid diethylamide, one of the most widely known psychedelic drugs. Over the decades, countless addicts have taken the LSD drug to experience an "LSD trip". Users can lose touch with reality.

Old 11-02-2011, 12:51 AM

JG3868 is on a distinguished road
Default Question For An Experienced LSD User

I was wondering if anyone here can tell me how many micrograms of LSD I consumed or if it was LSD at all. Any help is greatly appreciated.

I had this experience about a year ago so I'm going off of memory alone.
I took one tab at 12:00pm and then a second at 1:00pm. I drank between 8 - 12 fluid ounces of lime juice around 4:00pm. The effects lasted until about 3:00am when I was finally able to fall asleep. I felt the effects within the hour and the tabs couldn't have been bigger (possibly smaller) than a square 1/2 inch. I can vaguely remember the blotter art but it might have been a nude female. During I noticed movement in my peripheral vision and surfaces were wavy and seemed to ripple. I was not comfortable indoors, I noticed detail in everything and at one point I looked up at the stars and they seemed to dance around, not by much but it was noticeable. I can't really remember my thought process but I do remember I was in awe of the whole experience.

Thank You in advance.

Last edited by JG3868; 11-02-2011 at 12:56 AM. Reason: Forgot details
Old 01-28-2012, 04:32 AM

SugarDekay is on a distinguished road
Default Hmm

It seems like it was. Though it might not have been that potent, it seems like some of the effects.

My boyfriend always says when he's on LSD, he views the world like a child, curious and giddy.