LSD Lucy in the sky with diamonds? No, it's Lysergic acid diethylamide, one of the most widely known psychedelic drugs. Over the decades, countless addicts have taken the LSD drug to experience an "LSD trip". Users can lose touch with reality.

Old 11-26-2009, 06:18 PM

scottagecheese is on a distinguished road
Exclamation first time advice

my friend and i are gonna drop for our first time on saturday in this huge beautiful park down the street from our house. any advice for our first trip?
Old 11-26-2009, 09:56 PM

scottagecheese is on a distinguished road

bump bump bump
Old 12-21-2009, 05:51 PM

euphoria is on a distinguished road

Hi my friend..ur pretty smart wantin to take advice
U must know that LSD could be really dangerous:i took once at school thinkin that it wouldnt give me powerful trips but i almost jumped out the window because i saw the ground in front of my bear eyes.its a good thing u try it 1st time somewhere outside because on acid the walls are like magnets )

maybe think to take someone who hasnt done anything that day
take kare
Old 01-13-2010, 02:05 AM

Penoutlet is on a distinguished road

Hi this is my first post. I'm going to be tripping for the first time this weekend with two other friends in their big, cozy house while their parents are gone. I'm a little nervous myself and I'm wondering if perhaps I should only bite half of the cube of sugar? or maybe I should watch them for the first hour and then when I feel more comfortable take my dose. I really would like a spiritual experience but I'm one of those nervous nancy's. any advice would be appreciated, thanks.

Oh, and they're both tripping for the first time too, so you can understand that I would want to be part of the first trip with them.