LSD Lucy in the sky with diamonds? No, it's Lysergic acid diethylamide, one of the most widely known psychedelic drugs. Over the decades, countless addicts have taken the LSD drug to experience an "LSD trip". Users can lose touch with reality.

Old 10-16-2013, 01:40 AM

Mr. Fun Day is on a distinguished road
Default Lsd question

STORING LUCY QUESTION

So recently I had bought 6 blotters off a friend. It was in tin foil, which was in a plastic bag, I put the bag in my closet for the weekend. Came back and kept it in my freezer, I put the bag in an air tight metal water bottle container. A week later, NONE of it worked at all...

I am afraid I ruined it but idk if it was the freezer or leaving it in my closet?

Recently another friend I got some off said its fine not even in a bag, or container, just keep it in tin foil and put it in the freezer. But idk because I am afraid of moisture ruining it. So currently I have it stored in the freezer in tin foil with plastic wrap over the tin foil and in the air tight metal water bottle. Will this be a good storage method?

Also can I take it out and just take it ? Or should I let it sit at room temperature before I open the container and take it? Any help would be great I do not want to waste my money again..

Tags
lsd, lucy, question, storage