Detox Centers One of the first steps in an addict's recovery is detoxifying themselves of all the junk that's been in their systems, typically at detoxification centers. If you're looking for info on the best detox centers, detox facilities, drug detoxification programs and detox clinics, check this forum out.

Old 07-27-2009, 03:33 AM

sino is on a distinguished road
Default Does ejaculation help the drug detox process?

I was thinking about it and was wondering if it did help before my drug test at all. I wouldn't doubt that sexual activity does help, but what about just masterbation?
Old 07-27-2009, 04:18 AM

gris is on a distinguished road

Hahahahaha..... spoken just like a man!! LMAO!!

Ejaculation helps everything luv, but I seriously doubt it will delete anything from your system. Except sperm.
Old 07-29-2009, 08:41 AM

Blender is on a distinguished road

This is silly. Are you kidding me with this post? How do you think sex would help your drug test?
Old 07-29-2009, 12:49 PM

AmitaLaSalle is on a distinguished road

uhm... why would you want to cheat on a drug test?
Old 07-29-2009, 01:19 PM

zen is on a distinguished road

The easiest way to pass a drug test is not to take drugs period. What are you guys on?
Old 07-29-2009, 04:31 PM

cherri is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sino View Post
I was thinking about it and was wondering if it did help before my drug test at all. I wouldn't doubt that sexual activity does help, but what about just masterbation?
You do realize of course that most drug tests taken are taken from urine not sperm,right? Seriously has anyone else noticed the weird questions popping up over this board lately?
Old 07-30-2009, 11:17 PM

Blender is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherri View Post
You do realize of course that most drug tests taken are taken from urine not sperm,right? Seriously has anyone else noticed the weird questions popping up over this board lately?
I would agree that silly questions have popped up here
Old 08-03-2009, 02:21 AM

Jeffrey is on a distinguished road

Um...no. The only way not to have drugs in your system is not to take them. Don't think that fooling a drug test is going to help you, it won't. All it will do is to delay the inevitable and cause you to have more time to maybe get yourself into severe trouble.
Old 08-03-2009, 02:57 PM

Lorraine is on a distinguished road

I'm going to assume that this is a serious question. The answer is still NO. Because drugs are transported through the liver into the bloodstream where they are filtered through the kidneys and excreted through the urine, your activity level has little effect on the levels of drugs in your system. If anything it could speed up the process of sending the drugs into the bloodstream and to the kidneys.

This site is set up to help and encourage those who are trying to get clean and their family members who need help and encouragement along the way. If you want help breaking your addiction cycle, I am sure that the administrators of this site would agree that there are many here who would like to help you find the help you need. One thing we cannot do is help you or a loved one cover up a problem. That would defeat the purpose of this forum.
Old 08-03-2009, 07:17 PM

stacyk19 is on a distinguished road

Time is pretty much your only option. You could drink glass of water after water and that may help you out a little bit, but the only way to metabolize poisons in your system is for it to be filtered by your kidneys and liver.

I agree with what way said above, only get 70-90 years on this earth, I don't want to cut that short by 30 years by wasting my time getting high and causing all sorts of social problems.