Detox Centers One of the first steps in an addict's recovery is detoxifying themselves of all the junk that's been in their systems, typically at detoxification centers. If you're looking for info on the best detox centers, detox facilities, drug detoxification programs and detox clinics, check this forum out.

Old 06-29-2009, 01:08 AM

sybil is on a distinguished road
Default detox drugs

hello everyone..may I ask to those who experienced detoxification process on what kind of drugs been administer for the patients who were drug dependents and for those alcoholic patients..??could it be possible also to detoxify by not taking any drugs at all?
Old 06-30-2009, 04:55 AM

fantasy is on a distinguished road

Drug detox is performed in many different ways depending on where you decide to receive treatment. Most drug detox centers simply provide treatment to avoid physical withdrawal to alcohol & other drugs. Ideally, a trained detox facility will incorporate counseling and therapy during detox to help with the psychological distress that the individual may experience as well.
Old 09-14-2009, 02:00 AM

sherrylouz is on a distinguished road
Default detox

It's better to consult your doctor what kind of drugs you have to take. And if possible, you can undergo any therapy.
Old 09-29-2009, 11:41 PM

DocMon is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sybil View Post
hello everyone..may I ask to those who experienced detoxification process on what kind of drugs been administer for the patients who were drug dependents and for those alcoholic patients..??could it be possible also to detoxify by not taking any drugs at all?
Uhm, it has been said many times in these forums not to self medicate. Besides, to properly get detox, you should be under the care of competent individuals. This will make sure that you don't overdo the drugs being inserted to your system and that you are properly monitored when the withdrawal symptoms come.
Old 09-29-2009, 11:43 PM

DocMon is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherrylouz View Post
It's better to consult your doctor what kind of drugs you have to take. And if possible, you can undergo any therapy.
What therapies are these?
Old 12-01-2010, 09:40 PM

rickydom is on a distinguished road

Detox is a physiological elimination of drugs or toxic substances in a living organism, including but not limited to, the human body and can also refer to the cancellation to return to homeostasis, the long-term use of addictive substances. Many alternative medicine practitioners promote various types of detoxification such as diet, detoxification, but there is no evidence that detox diets do not have health benefits.
Old 02-05-2011, 04:20 AM

wendybball is on a distinguished road

But I'm just wondering if the detox program will hurt my baby? I was on heroin for the first few weeks of pregnancy but I'm not taking it anymore and I'm almost 3 months pregnant.
Old 02-09-2011, 01:48 PM

Santaprem is on a distinguished road

I can advise you about 2 different proccess.
First you should try Rebirthing Teraphy. It is amazing tool to Detox yourself by only breathing in special techniqu that cleanse you.
The second - Iboga medicin from the forest. Google it and understand.

Santap - Online Bingo Sites
Old 12-01-2012, 11:58 AM

GypeAxolley is on a distinguished road
Default re:

all! began. time to go for coffee !