Detox Centers One of the first steps in an addict's recovery is detoxifying themselves of all the junk that's been in their systems, typically at detoxification centers. If you're looking for info on the best detox centers, detox facilities, drug detoxification programs and detox clinics, check this forum out.

Old 06-08-2009, 09:21 PM

redsky99 is on a distinguished road
Default Success Rates?

Hi,

Does anyone know the success rates of Detox centers? Once a Detox program is completed at the center, is there a fairly good chance that the person will not relapse and have to go back?
Old 06-12-2009, 09:11 PM

KorbinD1 is on a distinguished road

I would think they the patients have to follow some follow up goals that help them when they back into society and are faced with some of the temptations that landed them in the detox center in the first place.
Old 06-22-2009, 11:52 PM

sybil is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsky99 View Post
Hi,

Does anyone know the success rates of Detox centers? Once a Detox program is completed at the center, is there a fairly good chance that the person will not relapse and have to go back?
not really sure on the success rate..but i guess it will really depend on the individual who decided to be sober and everything...there is still a possibility on the relapse since a patient when expose in the environment where the cause of its addiction originated..temptation is inevitable here..so its safe that i may say that its the self control and the will power of the patient to be sober and free of addictions counts...
Old 08-03-2009, 07:41 PM

stacyk19 is on a distinguished road

This reminds me for some reason of "health partner" or whatever the term was, but it was/is a person that is assigned to basically hang out with you after you are released from a rehab center. These people were there to basically try to get you into healthy activities and make sure you stayed away from the "bad crowd" that may have been the original cause of the problem.

I like the theory behind this, I see how it could work for some people. I'm sure its not cheap though to have someone monitor you all day, but it is an interesting option.
Old 07-27-2012, 02:16 AM

Tillman is on a distinguished road

A funny thing about success rates is that the length of the program has no correlation to success.
Old 05-17-2013, 03:36 PM

TammyMalone is on a distinguished road

Our daughter had great success... BUT I'd say there's no way to pinpoint a real success rate, everyone is different, and some people want the help some don't. If you want it to work, it will or it should.
Old 05-18-2013, 04:58 AM

shopfarlin101 is on a distinguished road

It's very good
Old 07-23-2013, 05:24 PM

jikemerry114 is on a distinguished road
I know the achievements for mixing to receive up to stage 6 enchantments.

Can anyone tell me the achievements rate for creating a stage 7+ enchantment? (This is the percent detailed on the merge screen)
Old 10-01-2013, 09:03 PM

jessrod is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TammyMalone View Post
Our daughter had great success... BUT I'd say there's no way to pinpoint a real success rate, everyone is different, and some people want the help some don't. If you want it to work, it will or it should.
I heard the same type of thing, although, I've also heard from close friends that they really tried and wanted it, but it didn't...
Old 11-20-2013, 01:42 AM

YoungCollins is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsky99 View Post
Hi,

it has a better success rate, but you need to follow up for some treatment. and also for better success result, do the long term process after the detoxification