Ativan Ativan is a depressant of the benzodiazepine class which has anxiolytic, amnesic, sedative/hypnotic, anticonvulsant and muscle relaxant effects. The generic name for Ativan is Lorazepam, which has a relatively high addictive potential.

Old 08-16-2010, 07:00 PM

Wilhelmina is on a distinguished road
Default Ativan

Ativan is again in the news after a 42 year old woman was arrested for giving marijuana and ativan to teenaged boys. She then proceeded to have sex with one of them!
Old 08-16-2010, 07:29 PM

gertie is on a distinguished road

UGH! I've read about this. The woman even bragged to her co-workers that she had sex with a 14 year old boy. The reports said that not only did she give the boy marijuana and ativan, she actually had three other boys look on while having sex with the 14 year old.
Old 08-16-2010, 07:44 PM

tequila is on a distinguished road

People like these should be jailed for their life time!
Old 08-16-2010, 07:58 PM

EmiRoss is on a distinguished road

This is part of the report that I've read. She is CRAZY!

Quote:
On June 25, Kasznicki gave the boy marijuana and the anti-anxiety drug Ativan, then stripped him naked and had sex with him at her former apartment at 277 E. Main St., police said.

Parts of the encounter were witnessed by three other teens, all 16, who were at the home and who Kasznicki is also accused of providing drugs, police said.

Days later, Kasznicki also sent the boy a text message that told him to ignore his friends and come to her apartment for a sexual liaison, police said.
Old 08-16-2010, 08:01 PM

EmiRoss is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by tequila View Post
People like these should be jailed for their life time!
No, I really think she needs help. She is psychologically ill and she needs help. I am amazed, however, at how unremorseful she is!
Old 01-12-2011, 09:02 PM

Igiveup is on a distinguished road

Just wondering if this is a recovery site,or just a site for gossip.
It is a serious Addiction,Tranqualiser Addiction.........Its far worse than Alcohol or Illegal Drugs .
Tranqualisers are so acceptable in society today.
They are soo addictive,I should know,it took me 18 months to get off Ativan,which I was addicted to for 20 years.
Any one visiting this site that needs to talk E Mail me if they like.