Anabolic Steroids Anabolic steroids have garnered much attention because of athletes who have been accused of taking them to enhance their performance. Anabolic steroid use, however, is illegal and poses a danger to one's health.

Old 06-22-2014, 08:37 PM

paigedanielle is on a distinguished road
Default anvar & clen first cycle female, advice please x

hiya im 20 years old, 5ft 2, and weigh 7stone 9. i have had a baby 8 months ago and im not happy with my stomach i have a lot of fat there especially lower down. i eat clean and go to the gym 5 days a week for 1 hour each time, i want to loose the belly fat and tone up and add muscle. Ive got some var and clen but not sure what doses to take?
thanks
Old 05-06-2019, 05:27 PM

Justin Thompson is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by paigedanielle View Post
hiya im 20 years old, 5ft 2, and weigh 7stone 9. i have had a baby 8 months ago and im not happy with my stomach i have a lot of fat there especially lower down. i eat clean and go to the gym 5 days a week for 1 hour each time, i want to loose the belly fat and tone up and add muscle. Ive got some var and clen but not sure what doses to take?
thanks
I would not start using steroids to lose weight, losing weight is soooo simple compared to building muscle. If your weight is 80kg then you can burn 800g fat every week!!! When building muscle you can gain only 1kg every month and that's for men!!!

Don't think that steroids will help. It will hurt you so bad... if you have no idea how to use them. You need to stack steroids with other medicine. In other words you need professional that will look up your blood tests. I don't even want to go into this and mention what can go wrong if you will do it by yourself.

Again losing fat is easy, my wife lost 9kg after giving birth in 3 months. With clean diet, 4 day training, no starving and a lot of resting. The only thing she was using is caffeine in other words coffee. To get motivated to go to the gym.

Last edited by Justin Thompson; 05-06-2019 at 05:31 PM.

Tags
var clen steriods