Xanax Generic Xanax is known as alprazolam. A potentially addictive drug used to treat anxiety disorders and panic attacks, Xanax is a short-acting one. This forum is for discussion on Xanax effects, addiction, and treatment.

Old 07-29-2009, 09:18 PM

beenthere is on a distinguished road
Default If you knew your sons friend was using

If you knew your sons friend was using Xanax would you tell his parents? One of my sons friends takes Xanax and I don`t know if I should tell his mom. I`m friends with her but not really close. I fel bad if I don`t tell her but I don`t want my son to get the crap beat out of him when his friend finds out that I told his mom. What would you do? The teens these days really hurt each other for snitching. Sometimes to the point of killing.
Old 08-09-2009, 10:27 AM

Chrissie is on a distinguished road

Well isn't there some way you could tell her without it affecting your son. Surely if you asked her to keep you out of it she would? The other option is to write to her anonymously and inform her.
Old 08-20-2009, 03:57 AM

Jeffrey is on a distinguished road

I agree with Chrissy. I think I would send an anonymous letter to her and let her start investigating on her own. She does need to find out that her son has a problem so she can get him into treatment if he will go.
Old 09-08-2009, 10:06 PM

Lorraine is on a distinguished road

An anonymous letter sounds good to me. I understand your concerns for your own son but how would you feel if the roles were reversed and your son was using?

« - | Still in Use? »