Go Back   Drugs Forum - TheGoodDrugsGuide > Behavioral Addiction > Food Addiction

Food Addiction We all eat to live. Food addicts, however, live to eat, as they compulsively and obsessively crave for and eat food even when they're not hungry; typically when they're depressed.

Old 02-18-2013, 07:26 AM

SusanGoodman is on a distinguished road
Default Lose Fat to Become Slim

I've recently found Green Coffee Bean Extract. The vultures will descend upon that joke and I feel you have many doubts about that. It is better to be on the safe side. We anticipated a quick answers. I'm about to retire for the day. That is worth ten times the cost. As usual, you will believe this.

Green Coffee Bean Extract
Old 05-07-2013, 05:21 PM

loreal is on a distinguished road
Default lose fat to become slim

Losing body fat is not easy..It requires a strict check on what you eat,and also exercises to burn out the extra fat..sipping green tea during the day ,increases the body metabolism..
Old 10-06-2017, 12:17 PM

AllenSlavin is on a distinguished road

I agree with you, loreal.
Though using alone green tea might not be enough some exercise with it along with healthy diet could help.