Go Back   Drugs Forum - TheGoodDrugsGuide > Narcotics > Fentanyl

Fentanyl The most powerful opioid known to man, Fentanyl is 80 times more potent than morphine

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By flhtk

Old 04-12-2012, 02:25 PM

flhtk is on a distinguished road
Default Need help with fentanyl

I have been on Fentanyl 100mcg/hr x 48hrs for over a year for chronic pain. My chronic pain has gotten much better after quitting smoking and now my biggest problem is the side effects for the fentanyl. I have flue like symptoms, hot flashes and sweats all the time and could sleep 24/7. It is really hard me to look forward to each day when I know how I will end up feeling. Has anyone else been through this that would have some advice? I know that if I decide to quit detox it will be hell to say the least and will the pain come back stronger than ever? I am between a rock and a hard place and need advice.
Thanks
Rob
morton likes this.
Old 04-12-2012, 09:24 PM

flhtk is on a distinguished road
Default Is there anyone here

I posted the first in hopes of getting some help. Is this a good site for help or just a place druggies research their next fix?
Old 05-27-2014, 04:00 AM

christieyes is on a distinguished road
Question your question re fentinyal

hello ,question.what kind of help are you seeking for fentinyal

im new to this site and not even sure how to properly use the site,getting my msgs.

email to [email protected] easier for me to work,ihave a brain injury from domestic violence
Old 04-14-2017, 05:22 AM

morton is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up help to hook up

You can get help with curing your addiction an getting some pills by hmu via +1 901-290-8713