Fentanyl The most powerful opioid known to man, Fentanyl is 80 times more potent than morphine

Old 05-15-2018, 02:40 AM

Jeffthebull is on a distinguished road
Default Percipitated withdrawl

I don't even know if I spelled that right. It's just so funny because even doctors don't even know what they're talking about when it talks about this subject. Taking Subutex, not Suboxone but Subutex too early or before your sick put you into P/Ws..it is In fact the narcan not the buep. I literally Just took a Subutex about an hour after getting high and there are no withdrawals. I have done it numerous times with numerous other types of opiates. Now, if I took a Suboxone it would be a different story. It's sad to because so many people are uninformed and it scares them away from taking Subutex and getting help. People have them in there living room but they won't take them because they are scared to get sick. The narcan is what it's u sick. Don't read anyother post for a different answer. That is the correct one. Think about it. How could they give pregnant women Subutex? Why do they give out Subutex at detox? The whole place would be in P/Ws. What do they use when you overdose? Narcan. What's in Suboxone? It's very simple. Trust me, Subutex is fine. Suboxone is a different story.