Go Back   Drugs Forum - TheGoodDrugsGuide > Stimulants > Cocaine

Cocaine Extracted from the leaves of the coca bush, cocaine is one of the most popular drugs in the market, with cocaine use growing by the day. In the U.S alone, the increasing number of cocaine addicts has given the cocaine market an estimated street value of over $70 billion dollars. That's a lot of demand for cocaine, which essentially guarantees that the drug will remain in supply and addiction will continue to be a problem.

Old 12-03-2017, 10:20 PM

ElsaTodd is on a distinguished road
Default The Cocaine Bible - all your questions answered!

Hi guys,

I'm new to this forum and hope I can contribute. I have been around the cocaine game for years and can help with any questions anyone might have.

Many people ask the question - "How is cocaine made?" or "What is the exact process?" or "How do I turn the base cocaine into powder cocaine?" Well, I have the answers for anyone who is interested. Everything you could ever want to know is contained in the book; "The Cocaine Handbook, An Essential Reference" by David Lee.

The book contains a history of cocaine and its production, a detailed description of step by step how cocaine is made from the coca leaves of South America, to the pasta, to the base cocaine, and finally to the crystalisation stage(Creating the final Cocaine Hydrochloride form that we all know and love). There is also a chapter on how to turn the cocaine into Crack. The book goes into great detail of the exact quantities of each solution required at each stage.
Another part that I really like about this book and I find very helpful, is a chapter on how to check for purity of cocaine when purchasing, using various methods. This way, you know what you are getting, which is sometimes difficult. With the methods in the book, you can be sure you are only buying high quality and nothing else.

You can search online for this holy grail but it is extremely rare and there is a copy of the book currently on Ebay selling for 1,400! This is due to its content being so coverted.
I have scanned my copy of the book completely and am now offering a pdf version of the book for only 10.

Anybody who is interested and would like to purchase the book from me can do so by contacting me at [email protected]

I can send you the contents page first if you want to see what is contained in the book before purchasing.

I look forward to speaking with some of you!

Kindly,

Elsa

« Colombian cocaine | - »