Go Back   Drugs Forum - TheGoodDrugsGuide > Tobacco > Cigarettes

Cigarettes Cigarette smoking is one of the most widespread of all vices. Each year 5.5 trillion cigarettes are produced globally and consumed by more than 1.1 billion cigarette smokers. Clearly anti-smoking campaigns are not enough to keep children and loved ones safe from cigarette addiction.

Old 08-12-2017, 06:16 PM

Mathew_thesmoker is on a distinguished road
Default Buying Cigarettes Online

I buy my cigarettes online at smokeisland.us anyone else use them or can anyone beat there price of 50 dollars a cartons? I want your feedback
Old 09-28-2017, 07:01 PM

Majesty74 is on a distinguished road

I just ordered from there for the first time. How long does it take to get your order. I cant seem to get them to contact me with tracking info.

Tags
buying cigarettes online, cigarettes, cigarettes online