Go Back   Drugs Forum - TheGoodDrugsGuide > Stimulants > Ecstasy

Ecstasy Ecstasy, or methylene-dioxymethyl amphetamine (MDMA), is a synthetic hallucinogenic stimulant. Ecstasy MDMA comes in the form ecstasy pills,or MDMA powder and is a popular recreational drug, especially at raves. Raves have been the scene of some ecstasy deaths, due to ecstasy effects like overheating.

Old 04-13-2017, 02:18 PM

ewron11 is on a distinguished road
Wink Why i don't feel the good effects of extasy anymore?

Why i don't fell the euphoria and happines while i'm on ecstasy?

I was on anti-depressants and roacuttan in the last 6months i wasn't able to feel anything because of those while on E. Now i don't take those medicines for 3 weeks , but i still don't feel the good effects , just the stupid abstract ****** up thinking.I don't take too many pills only partiing one or two times a in every 2 months so the too many pills is not the reason.The pills are good quality ,my friends roll's are good everytime. I'm still anxious and shy to dance in the club even after the drug kicks in I just sit there and do nothing.I'm unable to be happy and be relaxed .My friends say the problem is that i have a bad approach to it. How to approach it right? How to feel the good effects of the drug?
Old 06-25-2017, 09:20 AM

Ivonaa is on a distinguished road

Maybe you have the wrong access to the drug . If you're scared and overthink too much on how the drug will affect you(bad trip....) it can go wrong and totally ruin your roll . Surround yourself with people who you trust and take the drug somewhere where you feel safe and relaxed. Also it would help if you would stop being afraid of doing things that you want just because you're afraid of people's reaction. Take the drug and dance the hell out, do what you want and have fun. Don't be shy and stuff because you really think that someone in the club where everyone are drugged cares what and how you are doing something? Chill and don't overthink, just let it be . Happy roll 😁

Tags
drug, ecstasy, mdma