Xanax Generic Xanax is known as alprazolam. A potentially addictive drug used to treat anxiety disorders and panic attacks, Xanax is a short-acting one. This forum is for discussion on Xanax effects, addiction, and treatment.

Old 06-25-2015, 08:59 AM

roxie2519 is on a distinguished road
Default Anyone taking suboxone ?

I need your insight on the side effects . Does it make you high and cause you to fall asleep or pass out ? My friend is supposed to take it to stop the opiate craving but I'm not sure if he relapsed because he looks very high on this stuff . Please help me
Old 08-21-2015, 04:19 PM

JessiRae is on a distinguished road
Exclamation

Suboxone is intended to help with with opiate use disorders function normally without getting high; however, the substance CAN be abused if your loved one is taking too much of the substance. I would certainly follow up with their medical doctor.
Old 09-08-2015, 05:53 AM

bravefencer77 is on a distinguished road

Hello there. I have been on Suboxone for about 4 years now. I will say this the first few times it is taken you will get a sense of euphoria. Only the first 3 or 4 times though and it really depends on the dose too although suboxone doses have a limit which is 32mg any dose higher than that has no benefit. Alot of drowsiness and tiredness will occur for the first month or so. After regular use it just makes you feel normal as long as you maintain a steady dose. Its a real lifesaver but also only something I would recommend taking only if the opiate addiction is pretty severe because getting off suboxone is not easy at all.