Go Back   Drugs Forum - TheGoodDrugsGuide > Barbiturates > Tranquilizers

Tranquilizers Tranquilizers are used as an effective sedative. As the name suggests, a tranquilizer induces tranquility in a person. Sedatives can be abused to produce an overly-calming effect and can result in unconsciousness and even death.

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Chisomen1986
  • 1 Post By emily430

Old 12-10-2013, 01:25 AM

Chisomen1986 is on a distinguished road
Exclamation new member

I'm pretty new to this site and I was wondering if this site is still active? There are a lot of threads and they're old. Hope we all get along well.
emily430 likes this.
Old 12-10-2013, 06:34 PM
Administrator

emily430 is on a distinguished road

Hello!

Yes, the site is still active, we just don't have too many members at the moment. We're growing, though!

I'm the Community Manager. I see you've flagged a few posts as problematic/spam--I appreciate that, and will definitely take action to get them removed ASAP! Thanks for you help.

Welcome to the forum!
Chisomen1986 likes this.
Old 12-19-2013, 03:40 AM

Chisomen1986 is on a distinguished road

Thank you, hope we get more and more members. And exchange new ideas. Yeah I did, about a member who only post his/her product on all the topics on this site. And that's why i flagged it as spam. And a forum is where we exchange ideas right? Not advertise products or whatsoever.

Last edited by Chisomen1986; 12-19-2013 at 03:45 AM.

« Alprazolam 0.5mg | - »