Go Back   Drugs Forum - TheGoodDrugsGuide > Stimulants > Crack

Crack Crack is a freebase form of cocaine. To turn cocaine to crack, it is processed with baking powder, and the result is a solid, smokable form of cocaine. Smoking crack cocaine is highly addictive, making a crack cocaine addiction a foregone conclusion.

Old 04-28-2009, 06:59 PM

Peruvian is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by zen View Post
Kidneys may also be damaged indirectly. Cocaine can make your body release some forms of toxins and that causes your kidneys to work over time!
This is true for the stomach and the intestines. They get ulcers.
Old 06-14-2009, 08:01 PM

redsky99 is on a distinguished road

Wow that picture of that persons brain is all the evidence I need to Never even consider fooling around with this drug. I can't believe that people feel the need to experiment with such harmful sunstances.
Old 09-22-2009, 09:32 AM

LiveWIRE is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsky99 View Post
Wow that picture of that persons brain is all the evidence I need to Never even consider fooling around with this drug. I can't believe that people feel the need to experiment with such harmful sunstances.
There are a lot of things that people do not know but if they had known, they will not enter it. People, sadly, are not that informed with drugs and its effects.
Old 09-22-2009, 10:05 AM

WantTope is on a distinguished road

That is why web sites and forums like this one is very helpful!
Old 09-22-2009, 10:23 AM

Alora is on a distinguished road

I agree with that
Old 04-25-2010, 03:28 AM

mattieh6 is on a distinguished road

Hi everybody I thought I join the chat.

Well let start by saying that im glad to hear that im not the only person going
threw this crack addiction with a love one.
well I been with this person for about 8 -1/2 years now, the very first time that I knew he was smoking crack was around 2006" He had came home that night with a clear baggy and some flour looking powder. he had told me it was crystal I belived him and smoked some with him to I was maybe about 18 or 19 years old at the time after that he came back in with more on other nights see my boyfriend wasnt a big drug dealer but he sold crack to keep the rent paid.
I knew it was something funny because of the smell and I knew he was lying to me because I had tried it to myself but never told him. when ever he left out the house he would give me the crack to hold so he wouldnt get caught with it well at the time our relationship was very rocky and i was mad depressed so i had a blunt of weed and dip into one of the rock bags and laced the blunt it was like no othr high i ever felt it felt good my lips were num and i was all paronoid as hell so after that i never tried it again but all this time he still thinks i dont think hes smokeing crack.
well years passed and he did time in jail for a couple of battery cases and got out of this year 2010.
everything was going smooth and i was happy that he was home all he talked about was getting on and makeing money and he did he found good friends to help him and give him big money
well things started to happen and he was not telling me everything, you know wht happens in the dark shall come to the light
well the first thing that happen was he ran off with his friends money and claim that he was talking shit and he was makeing him all the money and wasnt getting nothing out the deal so he took $256 and ran off with it thats the first thing.
the second thing is that his mom had a flat screen tv you know the computer size a 19" claim that water got into it how the hell water get into a flat screen tv
the third thing is what made us really think well come on man something is really up with u.
ok i was about to get my unemployment check but it was a week away
so my boyfriend was like come overand you ca pay my sister for staying here instead of us getting a room so i was like idk but i still came
well i got the check that wed and the amount wasnt what i exspected and when i tell that man was mad he was mad as hell
so he picked a fight with me and was like when are you leaving all along he wanted to get high when i left he had stole his siter t.v micrave,and dvd player and was about to steal the frig to well to make a long story short im not addited to crak today because of gods grace some people its just meant for it to happen to why idk but i hope he comes out of it a lot of ppl say that you cant it never leave you'll always be a addict but to me i think thats up to god
Old 03-19-2018, 08:37 AM

dichthuatmid is on a distinguished road

nice share. Look for next one

« Crak | - »