Go Back   Drugs Forum - TheGoodDrugsGuide > Depressants > Xanax

Xanax Generic Xanax is known as alprazolam. A potentially addictive drug used to treat anxiety disorders and panic attacks, Xanax is a short-acting one. This forum is for discussion on Xanax effects, addiction, and treatment.

Old 04-08-2009, 09:33 PM

lilbit is on a distinguished road
Default Teenagers love this drug

My kids are teens and young adults. From the talks we have had, they tell me that Xanax is the drug that teenagers really love. They take more one. They like the high from it not realizing they can die. They steal it from parents who are on it and they share. They seem to think because it`s a prescription drug that it`s ok to take it. They are so wrong. All our meds are locked up. Including cough medicine.
Old 06-10-2009, 07:20 PM

Marie is on a distinguished road

I used to take Xanax for insomnia and I never got high from it. I can't understand why it is so popular. It just relaxes me, and makes me sleepy.
Old 06-26-2009, 09:10 PM

RogerC88 is on a distinguished road

I know xanax misuse is widespread, people will pop them before a job interview or whenever they feel a little pressured.
Old 06-30-2009, 01:41 PM

Dboo is on a distinguished road

Taking Xanax and especially more than prescribed can cause bad reactions. Teenagers like taking it for getting high, but then they mix it with alcohol and then it's really bad.
Old 05-14-2010, 06:51 AM

Ianpeterson is on a distinguished road

Xanax should be taken accurately as prescribed. You shouldn't take more or stop the medication altogether without first talking to your doctor. Take Xanax at the same time every day, with or without food. If stomach upset occurs, take Xanax with food to reduce stomach irritation.
Old 04-05-2011, 12:54 PM

tahizensis is on a distinguished road

Xanax also called benzodiazepines ,Severe allergic reactions Irritability up to 33.1 percent
Memory problems up to 33.1 percent and Increased appetite up to 32.7 percent.
Old 06-18-2011, 05:58 AM

indoroids is on a distinguished road

Alprazolam aka XANAX, originally used as sleeping aid, but if drink it with alcohol, it will become date rape drug ([email protected] any ladies of your choice and she didn't remember next thing in the morning). Dosage ratio for date rape purpose is 2 shot alcohol + 2mg xanax (for women who like to drink); or 1 shot alcohol + 4mg or 6mg xanax (for women who donít like drink too much). If the girls donít like alcohol, mix alcohol and xanax into any party cocktail.

Interested? Drop your email to

[email protected]
mbahmar1jan (at) yahoo (dot) com

Last edited by indoroids; 08-10-2011 at 09:07 AM.