Oxycodone Synthesized from opium-derived thebaine, oxycodone is an opioid analgesic medication deemed to have superior benefits over morphine and other older opiates. However, oxycodone is subject to abuse, and can give rise to an oxycodone addiction among users.

Old 09-30-2013, 01:18 AM

butchie is on a distinguished road
Default need advice

long story short. roomate had party and my prescription oxycodone was stolen. Dr wont refill for 26 more days. Had spinal cord injury called quadraparesis. Been 6 months since operation and went from being paralyzed from the neck down to now being able to take baby steps with walker. Only Meds i take are 120 count of oxy 30 mg ir. I am suffering bad. What can i do? What would you do? E-Mail [email protected]
Old 03-13-2017, 12:29 PM

Altoot is on a distinguished road

Try to talk to your friend maybe someone will return the prescription. Or try to go to the doctor maybe he will give you another one. Explain what happened ... i have had the same situation once and my doctor helped, now i have some health issues linked with biotropin utilization, and every time i have some problems i always talk with my doctor, and he is ready to help.

Last edited by Altoot; 08-07-2017 at 10:44 AM.