Go Back   Drugs Forum - TheGoodDrugsGuide > Antidepressants > Zyban

Zyban Just like Wellbutrin, Zyban is an antidepressant that is effective as a smoking cessation drug as well. Learn more about side effects of Zyban, Zyban contraindications, dosage, tolerance and addiction in the forum.

Old 08-18-2009, 01:20 AM

Lorraine is on a distinguished road
Default Zyban For The Treatment Of Smoking Cessation

My doctor has suggested the use of Zyban for the treatment of smoking cessation. I would like to quit smoking and was wondering if anyone had used the medication for this purpose.
Old 10-05-2009, 07:02 AM

lemon is on a distinguished road

Hi. I think there have been a discussion here about Zyban and smoking cessation. Please take time to read the forums before posting. Thanks.
Old 10-19-2009, 01:01 PM

emmasutt is on a distinguished road

Hi .I gave up smoking 20-30 per day exactly a year ago and tried everything!! My GP gave me Zyban and I was a none smoker 6 weeks after starting the treatment and have not looked back since. Side effects were bad vivid dreams and night sweats but nothing worth going back to the fags for!! Good luck!
Old 01-10-2010, 01:36 PM

amb347 is on a distinguished road

I used Zyban to quit smoking - my quit date was 1/27/98. I have not smoked a single cigarette since 1/26/98. Zyban was the key to my success. I, fortunately, did not experience any side effects at all. It was so easy with Zyban, my whole family was amazed at how calm I was and could not believe that I actually kicked that nasty habit.
Old 06-23-2010, 05:10 PM

RoyEmpleo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by amb347 View Post
I used Zyban to quit smoking - my quit date was 1/27/98. I have not smoked a single cigarette since 1/26/98. Zyban was the key to my success. I, fortunately, did not experience any side effects at all. It was so easy with Zyban, my whole family was amazed at how calm I was and could not believe that I actually kicked that nasty habit.
How long did you use Zyban?
Old 06-23-2010, 05:13 PM

RoyEmpleo is on a distinguished road

A few friends would attest that Zyban works, as it helps relieve nicotine withdrawal symptoms and makes it easier for smokers to fight the urge to smoke. Zyban tablets two times a day for 7 to 12 weeks is the recommended period of use. About 24% of those who smoke and take Zyban has successfully stopped smoking.
Old 04-18-2011, 05:28 AM

devinsmith is on a distinguished road
Default Zyban

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorraine View Post
My doctor has suggested the use of Zyban for the treatment of smoking cessation. I would like to quit smoking and was wondering if anyone had used the medication for this purpose.
My doctor also suggest me that Generic Zyban For Quit smoking.
Old 03-06-2012, 12:04 PM

maryjones is on a distinguished road

I completely agree with above post.My brother had great experienced after regular consumption of zyban.