Go Back   Drugs Forum - TheGoodDrugsGuide > Hallucinogens > PCP

PCP The PCP drug that is consumed recreationally started out as an anesthetic. Now discontinued for use even in animals, PCP drugs, or PCP angel dust, remain attractive among addicts and can have disastrous results in high doses.

Old 08-04-2009, 04:39 PM

thing1 is on a distinguished road
Default Is this still a threat to kids?

If I remember correctly, when I was in elementary school PCP was being passed around in the form of stickers or those tattoos that kids have. Is this something that is still happening within certain areas?
Old 08-23-2009, 02:37 AM

Cascadia is on a distinguished road

I've never heard of elementary school kids passing around PCP in temporary tattoos - the thought of that is pretty scary. Hope it's not a problem anymore.
Old 08-23-2009, 07:48 PM

beenthere is on a distinguished road

I haven`t heard my boys talk about them. I remember when they first came out. Boy was I scared. The teens seem to be into prescription drugs these days.
Old 10-10-2009, 05:17 AM

Killigan is on a distinguished road

I know this thread is a few months old, but I just want to clarify some things in case some frightened mother ever stumbles upon this. The PCP laced sticker or rub-on tattoo is an urban legend which cause quite a bit of media stir back in the day. The media began reporting on Blue Star stickers or rub-on children's tattoos which were circulating in the playground, despite never citing a source and never providing evidence. This is because IT NEVER HAPPENED. Interestingly enough, the drug in question was acid, not PCP, though I guess PCP wasn't completely unheard of in this myth.

The urban legen goes on about how kids can get high and addicted to acid (or PCP) merely through the handling of the stickers. This would get the kids hooked on the drugs, who then start spending all their money on acid (or PCP in this case) This simply doesn't make any sense at all, because:
1. Acid is non-addictive
2. PCP must be smoked to get the effects
3. Kids inadertedly taking PCP or acid would be scared poop-less and probably turned off drugs forever
4. Kids don't have any money to feed to a growing drug addiction anyway.

Here's the wiki article that deals with the acid legend:
Blue star tattoo legend - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Old 12-30-2011, 06:39 PM

redskylz is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb good.

good post.