Go Back   Drugs Forum - TheGoodDrugsGuide > Stimulants > Diet Pills

Diet Pills Countless individuals have turned to diet pills in order to solve their weight problems. What many don't realize is that some anti-obesity drugs have severe and often life-threatening side effects. A diet pill remains a poor substitute to dieting and physical exercise when trying to losing weight.

Old 05-17-2013, 06:53 AM

Azayi is on a distinguished road
Default Do herbal pills work well?

I found some one talks about usage of cellulose, does it works?
Cellulose is an organic compound, which is the structural component of the primary cell wall of green plants. Cellulose was considered to be useless in the past, because it cannot be digested by human. However, cellulose has been identified to be useful to treat obesity, since it mainly acts as a booster to digestion system and is often referred to as "dietary fiber". Moreover, cellulose, surprisingly, leads to a feeling of full without providing any extra energy.
Cellulose is also an advantage of herbal weight-loss products. Letís take Meizitang, which I found on the internet, as an example, it contains the extract of green tea as an important ingredient. Green tea provides not only a variety of enzymes, amino acids, vitamins, caffeine, but also cellulose or dietary fiber.
Old 06-01-2013, 03:35 AM

loreal is on a distinguished road
Default Diet pills

Diet pills have an obvious appeal for anyone struggling to lose weight, offering a quick fix with no real hardship..I personally feel having a healthy diet and exercise would work better..
Old 05-23-2017, 11:53 AM

Janine is on a distinguished road

I have used so so many herbal diet pills and none of them did any good. I think it is all a money making business. All promised and no results. They know we are desperate.