Go Back   Drugs Forum - TheGoodDrugsGuide > Antidepressants > Celexa

Celexa Celexa is one brand name for citalopram, an antidepressant drug used to treat severe depression associated with mood disorders. In this forum, you can discuss the side effects of citalopram, citalopram dosages, addiction risks, and more.

Old 07-27-2009, 03:39 AM

sino is on a distinguished road
Default How do I know how big my breasts will get?

I'm 14, 121 lbs, 5'5".
I'm on a couple medications, Celexa and Provera (to stop my period because the Yaz was too damn strong)
I currently wear a B right now; but I seriously hate it.
Guys at my school have nicknames for me. Skeletor and what not. I'm like "Wtf?! Pricks!" and then I get this: "No wonder why you don't get guys, you're boobs are really small."
And I'm sitting there like "Gee, thanks. I love you too!"

And so here I am, flat chested and borderline chubby; How do you tell if your breasts will get bigger? It confuses me. My mom thinks they will, but she doesn't no anything really becuase she never had any. My dad thinks they will, but he's a GUY!!!! So it's obvious I don't know, but I really don't wanna be "Skeletor" forever and I don't wanna be as flat as a board.
Old 07-27-2009, 04:32 AM

gris is on a distinguished road

Your breasts re gonna grow as they are gonna grow.
You worrying yourself about it wont help.
Honestly get over it
and love thyself

Smaller size doesnt make you less attractive or so
if these guys in your school are freaks doesnt mean everyone is
some guys like chubby girls some like slim
some guys like big breats some like small ones
everyone has their own preference and that DEFINES attractive

I personally like heavier n small (almost none) breasted girls......
everyone has their own opinion
and dont ENFORCE other people opinions on your life when it doesnt matter.......

Dont try to change yourself just because someoee else who has no part to play or doesnt have a huge influence in ur life doesnt like it.

There are no ugly girls there are girls who just dont take care of themselves.
If you are not right for them you will be right for someone else.
Old 01-08-2010, 09:28 AM

tiensdirect is on a distinguished road
Default Courage

I think if you are under 18 it will grow and be large don't worry but if you are above that age i think it will take time. But be courageous and pray hard to God and all will be ok because he has the key solution to all our worries.
Old 05-31-2010, 12:04 PM

DocMon is on a distinguished road

I'm confused. What's the connection between breasts and Celexa?

Anyway, it's so sad when young people like you worry too much about looks. And worse if you get depressed over these things! When you're older, you'd realize that there's more to life than this. And you'd realize that boys are boys, and those who tease you for having small boobs are those who are not worth it at all. When you have matured, you will know that there are people who will love you for who you really are, big boobs or not. Have faith. You're still young.
Old 06-08-2010, 12:31 AM

zen is on a distinguished road

that's easy for you to say DocMon, you've never been on our end of the stick. I agree that a lot of people get much too concerned with their looks. With media bombarding us with how we should look and all that, we grow up accustomed to their ideals of beauty.

But you're right. You grow up and you get over it. And looking back, it all seems so silly!
Old 07-22-2010, 09:54 AM

michellebrown1 is on a distinguished road

It appears that your genes have dictated that your breasts will be on the large side. Make sure you get good quality bras for support. If they are bigger and they bother you by the time you reach 18, you can always get a consultation with a plastic surgeon for a breast reduction.
Old 04-02-2014, 02:35 AM

Wesley Machado is on a distinguished road

If you ever wanted a way to lift figure breasts and tone them to look and feel firmer, the product boob pop is the perfect product to make breast bigger naturally.