Go Back   Drugs Forum - TheGoodDrugsGuide > Hallucinogens > LSD

LSD Lucy in the sky with diamonds? No, it's Lysergic acid diethylamide, one of the most widely known psychedelic drugs. Over the decades, countless addicts have taken the LSD drug to experience an "LSD trip". Users can lose touch with reality.

Old 12-21-2012, 02:37 AM

lucyinthesky1 is on a distinguished road
Default bad trip

i used to take acid regurarly, every weekend but about a month ago i had a bad trip, after i went to sleep i woke up and still felt the same way, i felt like this for about a week, i was seeing and hearing people who wernt there and almost tried to kill myself twice, since then i have been suffering from really bad depression, paranoia and insomnia. i have been to my doctor and drug councillor and they havent helped atall, i dont feel depressed or paranoid when i smoke weed but i cant smoke weed everyday for the rest of my life, what should i do next as i am still really depressed and paranoid and still occasionaly see and hear people when i am on my own.
Old 12-21-2012, 04:53 AM

serviceunlockcode_imei is on a distinguished road

BĂ*i vi?t khá ?n. Thanks nhi?u.

Vote cho bác m?t vé.

Tags
lsd