Go Back   Drugs Forum - TheGoodDrugsGuide > Stimulants > Crack

Crack Crack is a freebase form of cocaine. To turn cocaine to crack, it is processed with baking powder, and the result is a solid, smokable form of cocaine. Smoking crack cocaine is highly addictive, making a crack cocaine addiction a foregone conclusion.

Old 01-07-2012, 05:47 PM

sara2012 is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Hair follicle test and crack

i have 2 do a hair follicle test on monday and i took a percocet and 3 hits of very low grade crack one day beginning of december,will i fail??? ive been clean all along except that one day

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off