Go Back   Drugs Forum - TheGoodDrugsGuide > Stimulants > Crystal Meth

Crystal Meth Crystal or "meth" is a highly powerful and addictive man-made stimulant. Crystal meth addicts tend to be aggressive and violent. Crystal methamphetamine addiction also happens to be one of the most difficult addictions to treat.

Old 08-06-2011, 01:54 PM

Beeri is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Donating plasma while high on crystal meth...?

A friend of mine is a heavy meth user. She doesn't believe me when I tell her she needs to at least stop on days we donate plasma.
Alright, I understand that plasmapheresis takes water, among other things, out of your blood, then returns the red blood cells along with an anticoagulant.

She doesn't use a needle as far as I'm aware. I think I can trust her... Mostly. Anyway. She says it's not a problem because she keeps herself well hydrated. So here's my question: What are the risks of smoking crystal meth BEFORE going in to donate plasma, if any? I can't find any information anywhere about before the process, just afterwards. I'd like some information to point her at, show her that what she is doing is potentially more fatal than just the drug itself. Assuming it is, of course.
Thanks in advance for the help.
Old 08-08-2011, 10:14 AM

Beeri is on a distinguished road
Default Wow. Really?

So this site is about helping people get free of their addictions? Yeah. I've had better help with my questions from pro-crystal meth forums than this site has given me. Much obliged. Rest assured, I'm not coming back here. I wish I hadn't given her the address already.

Thanks for absolutely nothing.

Ciao.

Father Beeri

Tags
crystal meth, meth, methamphetamines