Go Back   Drugs Forum - TheGoodDrugsGuide > Antidepressants > Paxil

Paxil Used to treat major depression, obsessive-compulsive, panic and social anxiety disorders in adult patients, Paxil is one of the brand names for paroxetine. Learn more about paroxetine dosage, paroxetine side effects, cost, addiction, and treatment inside the Paxil forum.

Old 04-19-2011, 06:49 AM

danaferris is on a distinguished road
Default How long does it take for Paxil to get out of your system?

I'm switching from Paxil 40 mg to Wellbutrin. I took half doses (20 mg) for five days while taking the Wellbutrin. My doctor told me to take the half dose of Paxil for another week but I don't want to. This is my second day without any Paxil. I'm only taking the Wellbutrin. Is it okay to stop the Paxil now and how long does Paxil stay in your system?
Beri Ultimate

Last edited by danaferris; 04-21-2011 at 09:27 AM.