Go Back   Drugs Forum - TheGoodDrugsGuide > Stimulants > Diet Pills

Diet Pills Countless individuals have turned to diet pills in order to solve their weight problems. What many don't realize is that some anti-obesity drugs have severe and often life-threatening side effects. A diet pill remains a poor substitute to dieting and physical exercise when trying to losing weight.

Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By MrsBigB
  • 1 Post By saraah
  • 1 Post By agnesss
  • 1 Post By au_karina
  • 1 Post By MrsBigB

Old 12-21-2010, 08:43 AM

MrsBigB is on a distinguished road
Question PLS advise a good source to buy Reductil online

i have been taking reductil for 4 weeks now and lost 1 stone and am feeling a lot more confident and happy in myself......however.......i went to re order the tablets online from where i purchased them b4 as i have ran out only to be told that they are no longer available in the EU. I am very unhappy about this and have tried lots of uk websites to try and buy them but are having no luck.
therefore please if anyone can help or advise on where i can get any reductil from it would be greatly appreciated
au_karina and judy like this.
Old 12-28-2010, 09:02 AM

saraah is on a distinguished road

Here is a safe site to buy Reductil from generic-meds-store.com
They have excellent services and their products are highly effective so you may use it, no worries.
The Reductil I buy here is effective and I like it helps me lose weight. I try to combine it with exercises and healthy foods so the result is better.
au_karina likes this.
Old 03-03-2011, 07:55 AM

Thanks saraah, great site, placed an order in Febr and received my pills in 12 days Tha pack came discreetly to my home address with no problems. Now I'm taking reductil again, I've added some pounds over this time soI need to lose them quickly as spring's cominggg
Old 03-09-2011, 09:02 AM

agnesss is on a distinguished road

generic-meds-store.com great site! I buy my Reductil here and I do like it. Low prices, discreet shipping and excellent services.
au_karina likes this.
Old 01-17-2012, 12:30 PM

lastchance is on a distinguished road

hi there,

I was a customer of this site too. Now the recommended me meridiareductil.com as they do not supply reductil any more.
The other site seems to be safe as well. I've already received my first order from them.
Just hope they will accept MasterCard soon.
Old 05-31-2012, 07:40 AM

michello is on a distinguished road

I've also ordered reductil on this site and it's indeed very effective. I lost 6gk the first month and think this is just amazing.
Old 07-26-2012, 09:22 AM

au_karina is on a distinguished road

I've been really unhappy with my weight for a long time. Exercise and a healthy diet are just not working for me. So I made up my mind to try slimming pills. I got some Reductil to help me get the weight off and my main concern is when I come off it I'll go straight back to 120 as this seems to be my platau weight. Has anyone maintained the lower weight after stopping Reductil pills? I have to say I feel like I have more energy now, like I'm buzzing all day and my appetite has dropped.
MrsBigB likes this.
Old 02-06-2013, 09:56 AM

Talking

Hi there
Haven't been for a long time in this forum

au_karina, I wanna say I didn't regain anything after stopping my Reductil treatment in 2011

Reductil was very effective for and I know many people that still use it coz it's the best diet pills ever!
au_karina likes this.
Old 02-08-2013, 08:23 AM

au_karina is on a distinguished road

Hi MrsBigB
I've lost almost 20KG in only 4 moths with generic Reductil. That was a very quick weight loss for me but I have to confess I've regained about 3KG in the next 3 months.
Now I'm going to the gym twice a week in order to maintain my weight.
Old 02-03-2017, 09:38 PM

Linda73 is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Slimex (Reductil-Sibutramine) 15mg capsules are really very effective (same as Reductil), I have been using this for about half year, no side effects. Weight loss is also very good.
My friend told me how to get Slimex-Reductil easy and fast. She gave me a secret code "GETSiBFAST" and she said 'Just Google it.' so I could retrieve it whenever I wanted. Hope this helps!

Last edited by Linda73; 02-03-2017 at 09:40 PM.

Tags
buy reductil online, meridia, reducti, safe site, slimming pills