Go Back   Drugs Forum - TheGoodDrugsGuide > Stimulants > Adderall

Adderall Adderall is the brand name of a commonly used stimulant. Composed of mixed amphetamine salts, Adderall is used to treat attention deficit disorder with hyperactivity, as well as narcolepsy. Adderall side effects include appetite suppression and weight loss.

Old 08-08-2010, 06:15 PM

frenchwh is on a distinguished road
Default Drug Testing

I have recently failed yet another pre-employment drug test. I was lucky this time as the company ignored the results in order to keep me. I am legally prescribed adderall for ADHD. Whenever I do a drug screen I test positive for methamphetamines. The drug testing company says I should only test positive for amphetamines. My pharmasist says it is possible for me to test positive for methamphetamines but the testing company won't accept any explanation from them. Has anyone else had this problem?
Old 08-09-2010, 10:01 PM

singular is on a distinguished road

It is rare, but it does happen that a false positive shows you are taking meths. You should just ask for a GC/MS testing facility to determine what type of drugs you're taking.
Old 08-09-2010, 10:40 PM

EmiRoss is on a distinguished road

If it is a false positive, then you should have nothing to worry about. But do take your prescription with you just in case there are questions.