Go Back   Drugs Forum - TheGoodDrugsGuide > Behavioral Addiction > Love Addiction

Love Addiction Love addiction is not really about love. Truth be told, what love addicts have is something closer to codependency and the result tends to be an unhealthy relationship.

Old 06-15-2017, 01:55 PM

AnneLor is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Survey on Love in the new age

Hey all,

I'm happy to be on this blog sharing with you. I'm a grateful member of SLAA, and a MSc student in Psychology.
When it came time to pick a thesis topic of course it was going to be related to love. The topic is love and attachment styles linked to internet usage.
I found in the past for me, access to whatsapp, email, fbook etc. made my breakups linger longer than necessary, and I was curious to see how others feel about it, and write a whole thesis on it
The survey is not looking specifically at one demographic, and so I've posted just about everywhere, but I thought I would post here too if anyone's interested - https://uelpsych.eu.qualtrics.com/jf...UP90sS3aGtlzcV -.
It takes 10 minutes and is anonymous. It offers no rewards but I will super appreciate any participation!

It shouldn't have any negative impacts and it received ethical approval.

All the best to everyone!

https://uelpsych.eu.qualtrics.com/jf...UP90sS3aGtlzcV