Go Back   Drugs Forum - TheGoodDrugsGuide > Behavioral Addiction > Video Game Addiction

Video Game Addiction Video game addiction is one type of addiction parents should express genuine concern over. Children and teenagers make up the bulk of video game addicts and are susceptible to letting school, social relationships, sports and more fall by the wayside once addiction consumes them.

Old 12-22-2014, 06:57 PM

Sheeshmode is on a distinguished road
Default Ask a recovered Game-Addict anything.

Hi all, my name is Sheesh. In my experience it has always been helpful to talk with a recovered addict, especially when trying to get clean/sober. You likely have a ton of questions about what life is like without games, whether it is even possible, and what is necessary for you to become clean. I will happily answer all of these things as best I can.

About me:
I frequent both the CGAA and OLGA forums and work with other game addicts like myself to help them get sober and keep myself clean. I am young - 21 years old - and have been sober for a year and a half.
Old 02-15-2017, 11:04 PM

franko is on a distinguished road
Default great achievement

So is that you never touch gaming at all even on smartphone? i can leave PC/console gaming, but not smartphone gaming. Just a simple games while waiting for someone/trains.